Bilingual Secretary graduates students capable of performing functions related to the administrative area of a company in a responsible, proactive, efficient and English oriented manner. They are able to handle all administrative work in two languages and therefore play an important role in the process of international communication between companies.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication skills and active listening in both languages.
- BStrong organizational skills, to plan and prioritize your workland.
- Show interest in office activities.
- Motivation for customer service.
- Special attention to details
- Initiative and discretion.
National or international public or private companies such as financial, commercial or law firms, advertising agencies, medical practices, clinics, hospitals, call centers, and other customer-English oriented companies.