Accounting is the language of business. Accounting is the recording of financial transactions of a business through the process of summarizing, analyzing and reporting these transactions in financial reports. This is the tool which allows individuals and companies provide useful financial information for decision-making. Accounting is a bilingual career taught in English in order to respond to the increasing demand of bilingual financial services in our country. Accounting graduates develop challenging tasks as for example: recommend financial actions, analyze processes, calculate costs, advice clients on areas of business improvement, human capital and taxes where deductive reasoning and critical thinking is strongly required. Accounting is a bilingual which responds to the increasing demand of bilingual financial services in our country that is why an Intermediate level of english is mandatory.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication skills and active listening in both languages.
- Strong organizational skills, to plan and prioritize your workland.
- Show interest in office activities.
- Motivation for customer service.
- Special attention to details
- Initiative and discretion.
National or international public or private companies such as financial, commercial or law firms, advertising agencies, medical practices, clinics, hospitals, call centers, and other customer-English oriented companies.